Registration Is Completed On:
Submission of a certified copy of the students original birth certificate
Payment of the registration fee as follows:
REGISTRATION FEE : RS. 1,500/- (at the time of admission)
||Rs. 6,000/- (at the time of admission)
||Rs. 7,000/- (Yearly)
|Note: The above mentioned school fees and deposits are subject to review from time to time.
Fees will be paid as per the following schedule:-
Extra charges will have to be paid in the months of September, December and March, to be incurred on stationary, worksheets, assignment, Reasoning and Aptitude tests, examinations etc.
- The bank fee books are given to the students in the first week of April. In case of non-receipt of fee book, please contact the accounts section. In case of damage or loss, an amount of Rs. 50/- will be charged for issuing a duplicate fee book.
- The school dues are to be paid regularly before 10th of every fee schedule.
- If 10th happens to be a holiday, the fees will be accepted on the next day without late fees.
- In case of further default, the name of the child will struck off from school rolls and re-admission will be granted at the discretion of the Direction / Principal and on payment of the Re-admission fee.
- Admission and any other funds once paid are nor refundable. Certificate of progress will be withheld for the pupils who have any arrears of fees to be settled.
- Parents / guardians are requested to keep the fee-receipts issued to them and produce the same as proof of payment, if needed. In case of missing receipts, the school's decision will be final.
- Fees will be charged from the beginning of the academic year even if a child granted admission in the middle of the session.
- After due date (i.e. 11th to 20th of the due month) late fee of Rs. 50 will charged and from (21st to the last day of the due month) late fee of Rs. 100 will be charged.
- If the fee deposition is lapsed for the due month then Rs. 150/- will be charged in the next due month.
- In case deposition of fee delays for more than 30 days, the student's name will be struck off from the school rolls.
- If the fees cheques are dishonored by the Bank for any reason, payment with late fee fine only will be accepted at school counter. Also, an extra amount of Rs. 200/- will be charged for any dishonored cheques.
- If the fee cheques are dishonored twice by the Bank for any reason, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls.
- Out station cheques will not be accepted.
- It facilitates financial transaction between the school and the parents.
- School dues can be paid at Punjab and Sindh bank Railway Road (Gharaunda)
Working days : Monday to Saturday
Payment Timings : Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 2:00 pm
Saturday 9:30 am to 12:00 pm