Procedure For Withdrawal Of Admission
- Students can be withdrawal from the school by giving one month's notice in writing or on payment of one month's fee.
- In case, the child is withdrawn from school after April 30, fees for two months i.e. May and June will have to be paid. Those who withdraw in November will have to pay the fee of December also.
- School leaving certificate will be given only to those students who have settled all their dues.
- Application for school leaving certificate should be made in written by the parent. A fee of Rs. 100/- is charged for issuing a SLC or for any other extract from the School's General Register.
- The school Prospectus must be read carefully before taking admission, in order to avoid any problems later on.